Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick Chicken

Last week I was sick on the toilet and it was horrible.  When you are sick away from your mom it reminds you how much you love and appreciate her.  I am getting better though and I think the antibiotics killed the bugs crawling around in my stomach.  
Life is still great though and I am trying to get back on the horse because before I got sick I had a good schedule for myself but now everything has been thrown out of wack.  I am now on a wild goose chase trying to get permission to teach in the schools and it is proving to be a daunting task.  I came into Essa on Thursday and now I am back today and have to come back again on Thursday.  I might kill someone by the end of this journey, AHHHH!  But I guess it is all apart of being in the peace corps.  
I am feeling good about my service and excited that I am in the Peace Corps.  I miss you all terribly but I know I am where I am meant to be.
I love you
Emmy
You are in my thoughts and keep me in yours.

No comments: