Monday, April 27, 2009

My LIFE

This past week was a great one because...I started my toothbrushing project. I taught fifteen kids for three days in a row the importance of brushing our teeth. This week I will have two more groups of kids and by the end of the school year hopefully all the kids in my madrasa will have toothbrushes; and use them.

I also found my cats they were hidden in my guitar case! I really didnt like the idea of having a cat that would eat her young.

I love you all but gotta go
Emmy
Life is good! I will be coming home soon and I am super excited. There is a Twins game one of the nights I am home and I am going to eat twelve Dome Dogs.

2 comments:

Don Josefson said...

Aw, so Leo was not the culprit at work. Tooth brushes, I am so impressed, I really didn't think this project would ever see the light of day. I am so pleased to hear you were successful!!! Spring/Summer is here, I turned my air conditioning on today, went on a motorcycle ride last Thursday. Snow flakes on Sunday night, but...

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear that the kittens aren't dead!!! I was a little worried about that cat of yours.